RadialLX-2 Passive Balanced Line-Level Splitter & Attenuator
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The LX-2 performs the dual functions of splitting a line level audio signal and providing level attenuation where necessary. A premium Jensen transformer inside provides exceptional frequency response and phase coherency to ensure that the highest audio quality is maintained, while isolating the two outputs from each other to eliminate hum and buzz from ground loops. For situations where a level adjustment is required, the trim control on the LX-2 allows you to attenuate overly hot signals. This gives you the ability to drive your mic preamps hard to achieve coloration, while trimming the level at the LX-2 to avoid clipping the inputs of your recording interface. This trim control is activated by a recessed ‘set & forget’ switch; if attenuation is not needed, simply disengage this switch to prevent accidental and unwanted level adjustments.
- Audio circuit typePassive, transformer based
- TransformerJensen JT-11-FLPCH
- Number of channels1 input, 1 iso output, 1 direct output
- Frequency response20Hz - 20kHz +/-0.5dB
- Dynamic range140dB
- Total harmonic distortion<0.001% @ 1kHz
- Phase Deviation+0.3° @ 20Hz
- Input Impedance716Ω
- Output Impedance116Ω
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio94dB @ 60Hz, 83dB @3kHz
- Maximum Input+21dBu
- Ground lift, Level Control
- Input ConnectorsCombo XLR / 1/4"
- Construction14-gauge steel
- Size (L x W x D)84mm x 127mm x 48mm (3.3" x 5" x 2")
- Weight0.7kg (1.5lbs)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)102 x 76 x 165mm (4" x 3" x 6.5")
- Shipping weight0.87 kg (1.92 lbs)
- PowerPassive, no power required
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.