RadialLX-3 Passive Balanced Line-Level Splitter, 1 in 3 out
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
The LX-3 makes use of a premium Jensen transformer to leverage the industry's best combination of frequency response, signal level handling, and low distortion, providing the highest possible signal quality. It features two isolated outputs to eliminate hum and buzz from ground loops, along with a third direct output. All three XLR outputs have ground lift switches for additional noise suppression, and a switchable -12dB input pad allows you to connect even the hottest line outputs without fear of overloading or distortion. The input of the LX-3 is accessed with an XLR/TRS combo jack, which allows you to connect via balanced or unbalanced cables; the LX-3 will automatically balance the signal at the isolated outputs, preventing interference and signal degradation over long cable runs.
- Audio circuit typePassive, transformer based
- TransformerJensen JT-123-FLPCH
- Number of channels1 In, 3 Out
- Frequency response20Hz - 20kHz +/-0.5dB
- Dynamic range140dB
- Phase Deviation+0.6° @ 20Hz
- Input Impedance712Ω
- Output Impedance112Ω
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio105dB @ 60Hz, 70dB @3kHz
- Maximum Input+20dBu
- Input pad, Ground lift
- Input ConnectorsCombo XLR / 1/4"
- Output ConnectorsXLR iso and direct
- Construction14-gauge steel
- Size (L x W x D)84mm x 127mm x 48mm (3.3" x 5" x 2")
- Weight0.7kg (1.5lbs)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)102 x 76 x 165mm (4" x 3" x 6.5")
- Shipping weight0.87 kg (1.92 lbs)
- PowerPassive, no power required
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.