Be the first to write a review!
Available - Item in Stock
Incorporating a solid, reliable body with extraordinary audio quality, the ProDI™ is a passive direct box that is ideal for both studio and stage alike. With an internal MuMETAL® shield, the isolation removes any distortion or noise created by ground loops leaving you with a clean signal.
- Audio circuit typePassive, transformer based
- TransformerEclipse ET-DB2, 121 ratio
- Number of channelsSingle channel (mono)
- Frequency response20Hz ~ 18.5KHz (± 0.2dB)
- Dynamic range128dB
- Total harmonic distortion0.01% from 20Hz~20kHz @-10dB
- Phase Deviation1° @ 100Hz; 8° @ 20Hz
- Input Impedance140k Ohms, unbalanced
- Output Impedance150 Ohms, balanced
- Maximum Input+18dB @ 20Hz
- FeaturesInput pad, Ground lift
- Input Connectors1/4" in & thru
- Output ConnectorsXLR-M out
- Construction14 gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Size (L x W x D)4.25” x 2.75” x 1.75" (108 x 70 x 44mm)
- Weight1.2lb (0.54kg)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)6.5" x 4" x 3" (165 x 76 x 102mm)
- Shipping weight1.35lb (0.61kg)
- PowerPassive, no power required
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
- WarrantyRadial 3-year, transferable
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.