RadialWorkhorse X-Amp 500 Series - Active Reamper
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
Using the X-Amp is 'plug and play' easy to use. The design begins with an XLR balanced line level input located on the 500 series rear panel that feeds the X-Amp. To ensure the very highest fidelity, 100% discrete class-A circuitry is employed. The X-Amp unbalances and buffers the pre-recorded signal where it then feeds two transformer isolated hi-Z guitar level outputs. The ¼" jacks are front mounted for desk-top convenience and equipped with ground lifts to help eliminate hum and buzz caused by ground loops. Independent level controls enable you to adjust the drive going to each amp for optimal tone. Should one of the amps be out of phase, depressing the 180º quickly brings both in line.
- Audio circuit typeClass-A discrete, transformer coupled
- Frequency response20Hz~20kHz (adjusted for guitar signals -5dB@20kHz) w 100K Ω load
- Total harmonic distortion<0.002% @ 0dBu (20Hz~20kHz)
- Intermodulation Distortion<0.04% @ 0dBu input
- Input ImpedanceXLR: 1.2k Ohms
- Output ImpedanceXLR: 600 Ohms
- Noise-114dB below 0dBu
- Maximum Input+26dBu
- Voltage GainXLR to XLR: 0dB ±0.5dB | Omniport to XLR: -3dB ±0.5dB | XLR to 1/4": -0.6dB ±0.5dB
- Data Compression40mA, ±16VDC
- 180° polarity reverse, Ground lift, OmniPort
- Input ConnectorsXLR
- Output ConnectorsXLR, 1/4"
- ExtrasOmniPort configured as Hi-Z guitar input
- Size (L x W x D)Standard 500 series rack format
- Shipping weight1.5lbs (0.7kg)
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.