RadialJCR - Passive Studio Reamper
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
The Radial Reamp JCR is the latest version of the original Reamp that was designed and patented by John Cuniberti. It features a 100% passive design with John's original custom wound 'Made in the USA' transformer and circuit. The latest Radial version features separate XLR and ¼" TRS input connectors, variable output level plus a three-position filter that lets you tame excessive highs, warm up the lows or simply bypass if you want to revert to the original circuit. An on-board mute function has also been added to allow you to shut off the signal going to the amps when making adjustments or moving mics around the studio.
- Audio circuit typePassive, transformer isolated
- Frequency response20Hz ~ 20kHz (+0dB/-1dB)
- Dynamic range140dB
- Total harmonic distortion0.001% @ 1kHz/0dBu input
- Intermodulation Distortion0.0025% @ 1kHz/-10dB input
- Phase Deviation2º @ 100Hz; 0º @ 800Hz
- Input Impedance1800 Ohms
- Output Impedance4.8k Ohms
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio-55dB @ 55Hz
- Maximum Input+26dBu
- 180° polarity reverse, Ground lift, HPF, LPF, Level Control
- Input Connectors1/4" TRS, XLR
- Output Connectors1/4" unbalanced
- Construction14-gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Size (L x W x D)3.3" x 5.0" x 2" (84 x 127 x 48mm)
- Weight1.32lb (600g)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)4" x 3" x 6.5" (102 x 76 x 165mm)
- Shipping weight1.85lb (840g)
- PowerPassive, no power required
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.