RadialTwin-City - Active ABY Switcher
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
This active amp switcher allows you to connect up to two guitar amps and switch between them or play through both at the same time without any loss of gain, degradation of tone or any noise. The Twin-City features Drag™ control load correction for a natural tone, polarity reverse to phase-match amps and an isolated output which eliminates any hum and buzz caused by ground loops.
- Audio circuit typeClass-A discrete FET buffer circuit
- Frequency responseTailored for guitar
- Clip Level+9dBu (Input), +9dBu (Output)
- Total harmonic distortion<0.003% @ 1kHz
- Intermodulation Distortion0.00%
- Input ImpedanceVaries with Drag™ Control, 22k to 1Meg Ohm
- Output Impedance1000 Ohms
- Features180° polarity reverse, Drag Control
- Construction14-gauge steel
- Size (L x W x D)3.5" x 4.4" x 2.17" (89mm x 112mm x 55mm)
- Weight0.9lb (0.42kg)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)6.25" x 4.5" x 2.5" (158.75mm x 114mm x 63.5mm)
- Shipping weight3.4lb (1.55kg)
- Power50mA, 9VDC (center pin negative)
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
- WarrantyRadial 3-year, transferable
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.