RadialMcBoost - Mic Signal Booster 25dB for Dynamic and Ribbons
Be the first to write a review!
Available - Item in Stock
The Radial McBoost provides clean gain at the source for low-output dynamic and ribbon microphones, driving long cable runs with ease and allowing you to connect to any preamp as if it were a high-gain ribbon mic pre. Simply connect the McBoost in-line using standard XLR cables and activate 48V phantom to provide power, then select between three impedance settings to optimise the response from the microphone. The McBoost will elevate the output to produce added clarity, excitement and extra drive for long cables whether you are in a recording studio, on a live concert stage, or in a broadcast center.
- Audio circuit typeClass-A Differential DC Coupled FET
- Frequency response<7Hz to >30kHz
- Dynamic range116dB
- Gain+26dB Full Gain, +20dB Half Gain, +4dB to +25dB Variable Gain
- Clip Level+16dBu (output)
- Total harmonic distortion0.01%
- Intermodulation Distortion0.01%
- Phase Deviation<10°
- Input Impedance600Ω / 2.7kΩ / 30kΩ
- Output Impedance220Ω
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio>50dB
- Equivalent Input Noise-125dBu
- Noise-100dBu / -110dBu
- Input ConnectorsXLR female output
- Output ConnectorsXLR male output
- ConstructionCold Rolled Steel
- PowerPhantom Power - 48V
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.