RadialGold Digger 4-Channel Mic Selector
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
The Gold Digger allows you to record with confidence knowing that you've selected the right tool for the job each and every time you record. It provides the ability to instantly A/B between up to four microphones, without introducing any coloration, noise, or distortion. Individual set & forget trim controls let you adjust each mic level so that they produce the same relative output, and 48V phantom is available to power condenser microphones. The Gold Digger makes it easy to audition multiple options while maintaining studio efficiency and ensuring a smooth workflow. When paired with the Radial Cherry Picker™ you can choose between four microphones and four preamps in any combination, giving you the freedom to explore endless sonic possibilities.
- Audio circuit typePassive signal path with active relay switching
- Frequency response10Hz to 100kHz +/- 0.0dB
- Dynamic range>140dB
- Gain0.0dB – Unity gain device
- Total harmonic distortion0.00%
- Intermodulation Distortion0.00%
- Phase Deviation< 0.001 Degrees at all frequencies
- Input Impedance600 Ohms (typical)
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio-92dBu @ 55Hz
- Equivalent Input Noise-115dBu
- Maximum Input+26dBu
- Maximum Output+26dBu
- Level Control, Phantom Power
- Input Connectors4x XLR
- Output ConnectorsXLR
- Construction14 gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Size (L x W x D)4.5" x 2" x 6" (121 x 64 x 147mm)
- Weight2.8 lb (1.3kg)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)4.75" x 2.5" x 10.75" (121 x 64 x 273mm)
- Shipping weight3.05 lb ( 1.4kg)
- Power+15V DC/400mA power supply included
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.