RadialWorkhorse Powerpre 500 Mic Preamp
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
The PowerPre is designed for clean low-noise operation, with an AccuState input stage what automatically optimises signal-to-noise at all levels with up to 55dB of gain available. A Hammond broadcast transformer on the output provides vintage warmth and a classic smooth tone, and a Vox switch allows you to add extra character to the signal: The Breath setting adds high frequency air that can accentuate a vocal track or add harmonic content to an acoustic guitar, while the Punch setting adds body when recording electric guitar or it can be used to fatten up bass tracks.
- Audio circuit type100% discrete, transformer coupled output
- Frequency response20Hz ~ 20KHz +0/-1dB
- Dynamic range>97dB
- Total harmonic distortion0.03% @ mid gain with +10dBu output
- Intermodulation Distortion0.012% @ 50dB gain with +10dBu output
- Input Impedance2.2kΩ (1.5kΩ with pad)
- Output Impedance75Ω @ 1kHz
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio>75dB
- Equivalent Input Noise-122dBu @ maximum gain
- Maximum Input+70dB when used with Workhorse*
- Maximum Output+22dBu
- Maximum Power Rating130mA (maximum draw)
- Input pad, 180° polarity reverse, Ground lift, HPF, Phantom Power
- Input ConnectorsXLR
- Output ConnectorsXLR
- Weight1.5lbs (0.7Kg)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)9 x 6.5 x 2 (inches)
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.