RadialHotShot ABo -Line Output Selector
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The Hotshot ABo takes a balanced XLR input and provides the ability to switch the signal between two destinations using a passive footswitch on stage. This makes it ideal for a variety of applications, including driving two channels on a mixing console for dry and wet effects routing, diverting a dynamic mic from the PA system to the monitors or an intercom system, or for temporarily muting the signal when coughing. The ABo uses a latching footswitch, so it will stay on the last output selected until you hit the footswitch again.
- Audio circuit typePassive, true-bypass
- Frequency response20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Dynamic rangeUnlimited
- Input pad, Ground lift
- Input ConnectorsOne XLR input
- Output ConnectorsTwo XLR outputs
- Construction14-Gauge Steel
- Size (L x W x D)3.9" x 3.6" x 2" (99 x 92 x 51mm)
- Weight1.25 lb (0.56 kg)
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.