RadialBigShot ABY - True-Bypass ABY Amp Selector
Be the first to write a review!
Available - Item in Stock
The BigShot ABY is a true-bypass amp switcher that allows you to switch between two amplifiers or play through both at the same time. The BigShot ABY includes an on-board transformer that removes any hum or buzz, a reverse polarity switch to phase-match amps and does not require any power (unless of course you want to use the LED indicators, then you’ll need a 9V power supply).
- Audio circuit typePassive, true bypass
- Frequency response20Hz - 20KHz
- Features180° polarity reverse, Ground lift
- Input Connectors1/4"
- Output ConnectorsTwo 1/4" outputs, switchable transformer isolated from Output-B
- ExtrasTuner Output, ISO switch
- Construction14-gauge steel
- FinishDurable powder coat
- Size (L x W x D)3.9" x 3.6" x 2" (99 x 91.4 x 50.8mm)
- Weight1.25 lb (0.56 kg)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)6.25" x 4.25" x 3" (158.7 x 108 x 76.2mm)
- Shipping weight1.55 lb (0.70 kg)
- Power9VDC, center pole negative
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
- WarrantyRadial 3-year, transferable
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.