RadialSW4 4 CH Audio Switcher
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
Designed primarily for live concerts and stage shows where backing tracks are used for orchestration, vocals and sound effects, SW8 employs an adjustable gate to detect a machine malfunction and automatically switch to a second backup machine to deliver a seamless performance. The SW8 will monitor any continuous audio signal such as SMPTE on the main playback system, and should the signal drop it will automatically switch to the backup. Switching can also be performed manually on the front panel, or by using a footswitch such as the Radial JR2. For larger systems beyond 8 channels, multiple SW8s may be linked together.
- Audio circuit typePassive Transformer Coupled with Relay Switching
- TransformerEclipse ET-LD2 line output
- Number of channels4 x AB select
- Frequency response10Hz to 40Khz
- Dynamic range136dB
- Gain-0.26dB with 10k Ohm load, -2.3dB with 600 Ohm load (Channel to Channel gain), + 8dB with 10k Ohm load (Channel to Bus gain)
- Total harmonic distortion0.00%
- Intermodulation Distortion0.01%
- Phase Deviation<3° at all frequencies
- Input ImpedanceLoad impedance in parallel with 10K
- Output Impedance160 Ohms (Channel), 500 Ohms (Bus)
- Maximum Input+26dBu (Channel to Channel), +17dBu (Channel to Bus)
- Input pad, Ground lift
- Input ConnectorsXLR female
- Output ConnectorsXLR male, ¼" guitar
- ExtrasBus output: stereo or mono assignable
- Construction14 gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Size (L x W x D)17.5" x 6" x 1.75" (445mm x 152.5mm x 44.5mm)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)22" x 10.375" x 4.5" (559mm x 264mm x 114mm)
- PowerExternal 100V - 240V AC with 48V Phantom
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.