RadialSW8 8-Channel Auto Switcher
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
Designed primarily for live concerts and stage shows where backing tracks are used for orchestration, vocals and sound effects, SW8 employs an adjustable gate to detect a machine malfunction and automatically switch to a second backup machine to deliver a seamless performance. The SW8 will monitor any continuous audio signal such as SMPTE on the main playback system, and should the signal drop it will automatically switch to the backup. Switching can also be performed manually on the front panel, or by using a footswitch such as the Radial JR2. For larger systems beyond 8 channels, multiple SW8s may be linked together.
- Audio circuit typePassive signal path with active relay switching
- TransformerEclipse ET-DB2
- Number of channels8
- Frequency response20Hz ~ 20KHz
- Dynamic range>120dB
- Total harmonic distortion0.00%
- Intermodulation Distortion>0.002%
- Phase Deviation-2° @ 20Hz
- Input Impedance140k Ohms, balanced
- Output Impedance150 Ohms, balanced
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio-112dB at 50/60Hz
- Equivalent Input Noise-95dBu
- Maximum Input26dBu
- Input pad, Ground lift, Remote Footswitch
- Input Connectors1/4" TRS, D-sub
- Output ConnectorsXLR, D-sub
- ExtrasContact Alarm Input, JR-2 XLR
- Construction14 gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Size (L x W x D)17.5" x 6" x 1.75" (44.5cm x 15.25cm x 4.5cm)
- Weight9.2 lb (4.2kg)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)22" x 10.375" x 4.5" (55.9cm x 26.4cm x 11.4cm)
- Shipping weight9.7 lb (4.4 kg)
- PowerTwo +15VDC/400mA power supplies included
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.