RadialEXTC-SA Guitar Effect Interface for SA Series
Be the first to write a review!
Available - Item in Stock
The EXTC allows you to get creative with your effects pedals, using them in your mix on any recorded track. Add a touch of distortion or chorus to a lead vocal, flange on a violin, or fuzz on piano - the possibilities are endless. The EXTC takes the line level balanced output of your recording interface and converts it so an instrument level high-Z output optimised for guitar effects pedals, so you can Reamp any track through your pedalboard with ease. Once you've run the signal through your pedals, connect the output back into the EXTC and it will boost it up to a balanced line level so you can connect directly to the input of your recording interface. The EXTC features Radial's class-A buffer for the best audio quality and transformer isolation to eliminate any buzz or hum - so you can focus your attention on using your pedals in new and exciting applications.
- Audio circuit typeSolid state with transformer coupled effects loop
- Frequency responseDry: 20Hz ~ 20kHz ±1.5dB Wet: 20Hz ~ 10kHz ±3.5dB (-8dB @ 20kHz)
- Total harmonic distortionDry: >0.005% 0dB output Wet: >0.002% 0dB output
- Intermodulation DistortionDry: >0.003% 0dBu input Wet: <0.02% 0dBu input
- Input ImpedanceLine level: 15k Ohms
- Output ImpedanceLine level: 200 Ohms
- NoiseDry: -93dB Wet: -84dB
- Maximum InputDry: +26dBu Wet: +20dBu
- 180° polarity reverse, Effects Loop
- Input ConnectorsUnbalanced 1/4", Balanced XLR
- Output ConnectorsUnbalanced 1/4", Balanced XLR
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.