RadialOX8-j 8-Channel Microphone Splitter
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The Radial OX8 is a professional audio tool that is equally at home on a live stage as it is in a broadcast studio, splitting eight microphone signals to multiple destinations simultaneously without noise or distortion, and eliminating hum and buzz from ground loops. Each channel is configured with a balanced input, a direct out which also serves as a return path for 48V phantom power, a thru-put with a ground lift switch, and a fully transformer-isolated output. The OX8 may be ordered with premium Jensen JT-MB-CPC transformers or Eclipse ET-MS10 transformers as an affordable alternative. Each channel also benefits from an ultra-short signal path and built in RF filters to ensure absolute quiet performance even in the most noise-prone environments.
- Audio circuit typePassive transformer based mic level splitter
- TransformerJensen JT-MB-CPC
- Number of channels
- Frequency responseJensen 20Hz ~ 20KHz (+0dB/-0.2dB)
- Dynamic rangeJensen 140dB
- Total harmonic distortionJensen 0.003% @ 1kHz
- Phase DeviationJensen 0.7° @ 100Hz; 2.8° @ 20Hz
- Input Impedance150 Ohms, balanced
- Output Impedance150 Ohms, balanced
- Common Mode Rejection RatioJensen -115dB @ 60Hz
- Maximum InputJensen +2dBu @ 20Hz
- Input pad, Ground lift
- Input ConnectorsXLR, Euroblock, DB-25
- Output ConnectorsEuroblock, DB-25
- Construction14-gauge steel
- Size (L x W x D)19" x 6" x 1.75" (48.25cm x 15.25cm x 4.45cm)
- Weight7.5lb (3.4 kg)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)22" x 10.375" x 4.5" (55.9cm x 26.4cm x 11.4cm)
- Shipping weight8lb (3.63kg)
- PowerPassive, no power required
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.