RadialStageBug SB-2 - Passive Direct Box
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The SB-2 is an ultra-compact passive direct box designed for bass guitar, acoustic guitar and keyboards. This compact DI box includes PAD that reduces the input sensitivity by 15dB for louder instruments, an unbalanced hi-Z input connection, a Thru direct output to connect your instrument to an on-stage amplifier, a lo-Z balanced output signal and a Lift button that lifts pin-1 to reduce any hum or buzz caused by ground loops.
- Audio circuit typePassive, transformer based
- TransformerEclipse ET-DB3, 121 ratio
- Number of channels1
- Frequency response20Hz ~ 20KHz (± 0.5dB)
- Dynamic range115dB
- Total harmonic distortion0.005% @ 1kHz
- Phase Deviation3° @ 100Hz; 8° @ 50Hz
- Input Impedance140k Ohms, unbalanced
- Output Impedance1k Ohms, balanced
- Maximum Input+20dB
- FeaturesInput pad, Ground lift
- Input Connectors1/4"
- Output ConnectorsXLR
- Construction14 gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Size (L x W x D)4.5" x 1,85" x 1.35" (114mm x 47mm x 34mm)
- Weight0.55 lbs (250 grams)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)8" x 5" x 3" (203mm x 127mm x 76mm)
- Shipping weight0.8 lbs (365 grams)
- PowerPassive, no power required
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
- WarrantyRadial 3-year, transferable
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.