RadialStageBug SB-1 - Active Direct Box for Acoustic Guitar
Be the first to write a review!
Available - Item in Stock
Designed for acoustic guitar, the SB-1 is an ultra-compact active direct box that will fit snuggly in your guitar case, or bag, so that you can take it anywhere with ease. The easy to use plug and play design allows you to set up the SB-1 without any hassle, and with it being 48V phantom powered there’s no need for batteries. The SB-1 includes PAD that reduces the input sensitivity by 10dB for louder instruments, an unbalanced hi-Z input connection, a thru connection for your tuner or amplifier, a lo-Z balanced output signal and a phase button that reverses the polarity to protect against hot spots that can cause feedback.
- Audio circuit typeActive Buffer with Phase Splitter
- Number of channels1
- Frequency response20Hz to 20KHz
- Dynamic range>100dB
- Clip Level+3.3dBu/+12.3dBu
- Total harmonic distortion<0.006%
- Intermodulation Distortion<0.01%
- Phase Deviation25/12° Maximum
- Input Impedance800K/23K
- Output Impedance330 Ohms
- Equivalent Input Noise-101dBu
- Maximum Input+2dBu/+8dBu
- FeaturesInput pad, 180° polarity reverse, Ground lift
- Input Connectors1/4"
- Output ConnectorsXLR
- Construction16 gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Size (L x W x D)4.5" x 1,85" x 1.35" (114mm x 47mm x 34mm)
- Weight0.55 lbs (250 grams)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)8" x 5" x 3" (203mm x 127mm x 76mm)
- Shipping weight0.8 lbs (365 grams)
- Power48V phantom power, 5mA
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
- WarrantyRadial 3-year, transferable
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.