RadialJS3 - Passive - Microphone Splitter
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
The JS3 is a professional mic splitter designed to split a single source to multiple destinations simultaneously without signal degradation or noise. A premium Jensen transformer inside provides galvanic isolation to eliminate buzz and hum from ground loops, while maintaining an extremely wide bandwidth with ultra-low distortion and phase shift. Ground lifts on the outputs help further reduce noise, while an input pad allows line-level sources to connected as well. Both the JS2 and the JS3 can be rack mounted for touring and installation purposes, with up to eight fitting in the Radial J-Rak.
- Audio circuit typePassive mic/line splitter, transformer based
- TransformerJT-MB-DPC, 1:1:1 ratio
- Number of channelsThree-way splitter (one in/three out)
- Frequency response20Hz ~ 20KHz (+0dB/ -2dB)
- Dynamic range140dB
- Total harmonic distortion0.0005% @ 1kHz
- Phase Deviation0.7° @ 100Hz; 2.8° @ 20Hz
- Input Impedance2.4k Ohms, unbalanced
- Output Impedance2.4k Ohms, unbalanced
- Maximum Input+25dBu @ 1kHz
- Input pad, Ground lift
- Input ConnectorsXLR-F in
- Output ConnectorsTwo isolated outputs
- Construction14-gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Size (L x W x D)3.3" x 5.0" x 2" (84 x 127 x 48mm)
- Weight1.55lb (0.7kg)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)4" x 3" x 6.5" (102 x 76 x 165mm)
- Shipping weight1.92lb (0.87kg)
- PowerPassive, no power required
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.