beyerdynamicM 90 PRO X True Condenser Microphone for Home & Studio Recording
Be the first to write a review!
Available - Item in Stock
With its 34 mm true condenser capsule, the M 90 PRO X condenser microphone is specifically designed for high-quality recording of vocals and instruments but is also suitable for natural speech recording in broadcast applications. While the distinctive cardioid polar pattern suppresses unwanted sound waves, the low-noise circuitry developed by beyerdynamic ensures that the electrical signals are processed at the highest level. The integrated elastic system suspension protects the microphone against mechanical vibration and the supplied pop filter largely suppresses plosive sounds.
The M 90 PRO X is particularly suitable for:
• Acoustic guitar
• Speech for broadcast applications
• Universal use for ambient microphoning as well as percussion, choir, and orchestra recording
- Transducer typeCondenser
- Operating principlePressure gradient
- Frequency response.20 – 20,000 Hz
- Polar patternCardioid
- Open circuit voltage at 1 kHz (0 dB = 1 V/Pa)36.3 mV/Pa = -28.8 dBV ±2 dB
- Nominal impedance.< 180 Ω
- Load impedance≥ 1,000 Ω
- Max. sound pressure level (at 1 kHz)133 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio (rel. to 1 Pa)88.4 dBA
- Equivalent sound pressure level (A-weighted)5.6 dB
- Power supply20 – 52 V (Phantom)
- Power consumption< 6.2 mA
- ConnectionXLR, 3-pin, male
- Length197 mm
- Diameter52 mm
- Weight296 g
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.