beyerdynamicDT 700 PRO X Closed-Back Studio headphones for Recording & Monitoring (48 Ohm)
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
With the closed DT 700 PRO X, beyerdynamic presents a pair of circumaural studio headphones that are suitable for professional recording and monitoring in the studio as well as on the road. This is enabled by the new STELLAR.45 driver, developed in Heilbronn, which reproduces the best studio-quality sound loudly and powerfully on all playback devices. Whether on an interface, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone, there are no limits to creativity.
The detachable mini-XLR cable can be replaced by cables of different lengths and connection options. The rugged spring steel headband construction gives the over-ear headphones a secure fit and ensures durability.
The supple velour ear pads are soft to touch, as you would expect, and ensure comfortable air circulation. Thanks to soft memory foam, the headband adapts ergonomically to the shape of the head, and like the ear pads, it can be replaced when necessary. Robust and high-quality materials complete these headphones, which are handmade in Germany.
- Transducer typeDynamic
- Operating principleClosed
- Sound coupling to the earCircumaural
- Frequency response5 - 40,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance48 Ω
- Ambient noise attenuation20 dB A
- Nominal sound pressure level @1 mW / 500 Hz100 dB SPL
- Nominal sound pressure level @1 V / 500 Hz114 dB SPL
- Short term maximum input power100 mW
- Headband pressure5.3 N
- Length and type of cable3 m (9.8 ft) / straight cable or 1.8 m (5.9 ft) / straight cable, each detachable, with 3-pin mini XLR cable connector, single-sided
- ConnectionGold-plated mini stereo jack (3.5 mm) & 1/4" adapter (6.35 mm)
- Weight (without cable)350 g
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.