Tight AV 10x10 DSP Dante Audio DSP with AEC 4-in/4-out Analog 4-in/4-out Dante and USBTight AV 10x10 DSP Dante Audio DSP with AEC 4-in/4-out Analog 4-in/4-out Dante and USB
Be the first to write a review!
Available - Item in Stock
The DSP-AEC-1010-DA is an audio signal processing unit with analog and Dante interface, as well as a USB for computer audio.
The unit is configured and controlled from a Windows application that presents an easy to use GUI. Powerful processing with eq, dynamics, mixing and matrix combined with advanced acoustic echo cancellation (AEC) makes this unit suitable for a wide range of use cases.
A single network cable connected to a PoE network switch allows for both power, control and Dante audio. Analog audio inputs supports both microphone and line level sources. Phantom power is selectable individually for each channel.
USB connection to host computer works as a sound card for easy computer audio connectivity for both playback and recording.
- ProcessorADI SHARC 21489
- Sample rate/bit depth48kHz/24bit
- Input gain steps0/6/12/18/24/30/36/42/48dB
- Phantom Power48V
- Frequency Response (20Hz~20KHz)±0.5dB
- Maximum Level+18dBu
- THD + NoiseTHD + Noise
- Dynamic Range110dB
- Background Noise (A-weighted)-91dB
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio @60Hz80dB
- Channel Isolation @1KHz108 dB
- Input Impedance (Balanced Connection)5.6kΩ
- Output Impedance (Balanced Connection)102Ω
- System Delay<3ms
- Power RequirementsPoE or 12V
- Power AdapterAC110~240V 5Hz-60Hz, 12V DC
- Maximum Power Consumption10W
- Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height)215 x 162 x 44mm
- Shipping Weight2 kg
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.