beyerdynamicTG D57 Clip-on condenser mic
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
Whether with standing toms, snare drums or percussion instruments - with its patented clip-on mount and integrated pre-amplifier, the TG D57 condenser microphone is mounted and ready in a flash.
- Transducer typeCondenser (back electret)
- Operating principlePressure gradient
- Polar patternCardioid
- Close miking20 - 20,000 Hz
- Distant miking (measured at 1 m)35 - 20,000 Hz
- Open circuit voltage5 mV/Pa (-46 dBV) ±2.5 dB
- Nominal impedance200 Ω
- Load impedance≥ 1 kΩ
- Max. SPL at 24 V and 48 V phantom power140 dB
- S/N ratio59 dB [CCIR; Q-Peak], 70 dB [A; RMS]
- Equivalent SPL35 dB [CCIR; Q-Peak], 24 dB [A; RMS]
- Power supplyPhantom power: 12 - 48V (recommended: 48V)
- Power consumption4.7 mA
- ConnectionXLR, 3-pin, male
- Clamp (W x H)85 x 118 mm
- Gooseneck length72 mm
- Weightapprox. 145 g
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.