PrimacousticRadiator - Birch Open Grid Diffuser
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
24" x 24" x 3"
The Radiator is a multi-faceted device that is used to break up high frequency sound energy and create a sense of air and space in any room. This make the Radiator perfect for studios and home theatres where you may want to eliminate flutter echo without over-deadening the room. The architecturally pleasing look also makes the Radiator perfect for improving intelligibility in any environment.
Yet this only one of the possibilities: Measuring just under 24″ x 24″, the Radiator fits into standard T-Bar ceilings and is ideally suited to act as a portal between the room and the plenum to increase the sense of space by allowing acoustic energy to transition naturally between the two air spaces. This approach has been used for years by studio designers to enhance the sound of a room and create natural trailing reverb without the compressed sound of a small space.
The Radiator can also be used as a cloud: A series of carefully positioned mounting holes allow multiple Radiators to be ganged together with the supplied hardware to create ceiling arrays that can be suspended over the recording workspace to help eliminate standing waves and powerful reflections. Finally, when combined with Broadway panels, a host of creative designs can be introduced to control the acoustic environment while introducing a sense of design and flair to the room. A natural laminated wood finish and great looking dove-tail joints make the Radiator the perfect centrepiece to add spice to any room décor.
- Effective Frequency Range565Hz to 2.2KHz
- Outer Frame MaterialBaltic Birch Plywood with locking dovetail corner joints. 0.5” (13mm) thick, Laquered natural wood finish
- Inner Cell MaterialBaltic Birch plywood 0.25” (6mm) thick. Laquered natural wood finish
- Outer Dimension23.74” (603mm) x 23.74” (603mm) x 3” (76mm) Fits T-Bar drop ceiling grids
- Cell Dimension2.64” (67mm) x 2.64” (67mm) x 3” (76mm)
- Weight8.2 lbs (3.7 kg)
- Mounting HardwareWoodscrews and drywall anchors included for wall mounting. Coupling hardware allows Radiator to be bolted together to create diffusion arrays. Two coupling bolts included.
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.