RadialIce Cube Balanced Line Isolator and Hum Eliminator
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The IceCube is an ideal problem solver for today's AV technicians and audio engineers, providing an easy way to insert an isolation transformer into the signal path to remove hum and buzz from ground loops, with a ground lift switch for additional noise reduction. Simply connect it between any two line-level devices, such as a mixer and a powered speaker, or a crossover and a power amp. The IceCube will eliminate ground loop noise without limiting the audio bandwidth or introducing phase shift, and it can handle hot signal levels without distortion.
- Audio circuit typePassive, transformer based
- TransformerCustom made Eclipse
- Number of channels1
- Frequency response20Hz ~ 20KHz (± 1dB)
- Gain0dB / -5.7dB 10K / 600 Ω Load
- Clip Level25dBu
- Total harmonic distortion<0.0006% 1KHz @ -10dBu
- Intermodulation Distortion0.002% @ -10dBu
- Input Impedance8.66k with 10k load
- Output Impedance600 Ω nominal
- Equivalent Input Noise110dBu
- Maximum Input15dBu
- Ground lift
- Input ConnectorsXLR Female
- Output ConnectorsXLR Male
- Construction16-gauge steel
- Size (L x W x D)4.2" x 1.32" x 1.6" (107mm x 34mm x 41mm)
- Weight0.40lbs (0.18kg)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)8" x 5" x 3" (203mm x 127mm x 76mm)
- Shipping weight0.55lbs (0.25kg)
- PowerPassive, no power required
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.