beyerdynamicTG D57 Clip-on Condenser Drum Microphone
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
Whether with standing toms, snare drums or percussion instruments - with its patented clip-on mount and integrated pre-amplifier, the TG D57 condenser microphone is mounted and ready in a flash. The TG D57 has been a driving force in the drummer community for years now, thanks to its natural sound and the exceptionally flexible design of the condenser microphone. The small size and the swivel gooseneck (72 mm) enable the microphone to be easily aimed at sound sources like snare drums or floor toms. No matter whether you are talking about a rehearsal room, a home studio or stage performance – the TG D57 delivers the exact sound that you want.
- Transducer typeCondenser (back electret)
- Operating principlePressure gradient
- Polar patternCardioid
- Close miking20 - 20,000 Hz
- Distant miking (measured at 1 m)35 - 20,000 Hz
- Open circuit voltage5 mV/Pa (-46 dBV) ±2.5 dB
- Nominal impedance200 Ω
- Load impedance≥ 1 kΩ
- Max. SPL at 24 V and 48 V phantom power140 dB
- S/N ratio59 dB [CCIR; Q-Peak], 70 dB [A; RMS]
- Equivalent SPL35 dB [CCIR; Q-Peak], 24 dB [A; RMS]
- Power supplyPhantom power: 12 - 48V (recommended: 48V)
- Power consumption4.7 mA
- ConnectionXLR, 3-pin, male
- Clamp (W x H)85 x 118 mm
- Gooseneck length72 mm
- Weightapprox. 145 g
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.