RadialVoco-Loco - Effects Switcher for Voice or Instruments
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
The Voco-Loco combines a microphone preamp with a guitar pedal effects loop, allowing a lead vocalist, sax or trumpet player to add guitar pedals to their audio signal path just like an electric guitarist adds effects for soloing. Simply plug your mic into the Voco-Loco via the XLR input, connect your effects pedals using standard ¼" guitar cables, and then send the output from the Voco-Loco to the input on your mixer. Now with the touch of a footswitch you can add your favorite delay, reverb, distortion or wah-wah to any mic'd up instrument or vocal - the options are only limited by your imagination.
- Audio circuit typeIntegrated Op-Amp with Class A FET input circuit
- Frequency response20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Dynamic range100dB
- Clip Level+15dBu
- Total harmonic distortion<0.005%
- Intermodulation Distortion<0.005%
- Phase Deviation8° @50Hz
- Input Impedance10K-Ohms, 100K (FX Loop)
- Output Impedance300 Ohms, 3000 Ohms (FX Loop)
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio-73dB @55Hz
- Equivalent Input Noise-120dBu
- Maximum Input+10dB
- Input pad, 180° polarity reverse, Ground lift, Effects Loop
- Input ConnectorsXLR-F
- Output ConnectorsXLR-M
- Construction14 gauge steel chassis and outer shell
- Power100mA, center positive
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.