RadialBacktrack Stereo Backing Track Switcher
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
For any performance that incorporates backing tracks or other pre-recorded elements, reliability is crucial to ensuring a smooth performance. Unfortunately, smartphone batteries die, laptops freeze up, and Murphy's Law will always apply. The Backtrack creates a redundant system to ensure that you can instantly switch over to a backup device should any problems arise with your primary playback source. This can be accomplished easily with the push of a button on the Backtrack or via a remote JR-2 footswitch, giving you peace of mind and freeing you up to focus on your performance without worry.
- Audio circuit typeActive Preamplifier Circuit with digital to analog input conversion
- Number of channels2
- Frequency response20Hz - 20kHz (-0.5dB/+0.5dB)
- Dynamic range>+130dBu
- Total harmonic distortion0.007% @ 0dBu, 1kHz
- Intermodulation Distortion0.02% @ 0dBu, 1kHz
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio34dBu @ 60Hz, 42dBu @ 3kHz
- Maximum Input>+25dBu
- Ground lift, Headphone
- Input Connectors1/4" TRS, 3.5mm, RCA
- Output ConnectorsXLR, 1/4" TRS
- ExtrasHeadphone output
- Construction14-gauge steel chassis
- Size (L x W x D)4.6" x 5.9" x 1.9" (11.7 x 15 x 4.8cm)
- Weight2.2 lb (1kg)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)11.7" x 4.75" x 2.5" (29.7 x 12 x 6.4cm)
- Shipping weight3.25 lb (1.5kg)
- Power15VDC 100mA
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.