beyerdynamicMPR 210 W Ceiling Edition - Ceiling Microphone Array in White
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The MPR 210 W Ceiling Edition is a modern microphone for ceiling installation which is ideal for discussions, tele/video conferencing, and announcements.
The Revoluto technology with integrated microphone capsules provides a so-called corridor characteristic that ensures a wide range of good voice quality. Within this range the speaker can move freely, i.e. he/she can stand up or sit down, move his/her head and move towards or away from the microphone. The supplied ceiling holder can be mounted to flat ceilings or sloping ceilings with a maximum angle of 70°.
Available in White only.
- Transducer typeCondenser (back electret)
- Frequency response130 - 17,000 Hz
- MicrophoneMicrophone Array, patented
- Polar patternCorridor
- Optimal distance when speaking.60 - 80 cm
- Open circuit voltage at 1 kHz.approx. 200 mV/Pa
- Output level depending on the selected positionHi - 200 mV/Pa / Mid - 60 mV/Pa (-10 dB) / Lo - 20 mV/Pa (-20 dB)
- Nominal impedance200 Ω
- Load impedance.> 1 kΩ
- Max. SPL at f = 1 kHz, k < 1%112 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio rel. to 1 Pa60 dB
- Voltage supplyPhantom powering 48 V ±4 V to 6.8 kΩ supply impedance 24 V ±4 V to 1.2 kΩ supply impedance
- Power consumption8 mA
- T.H.D..< 0.1%
- Connection3-pin XLR, male
- Temperature range.-10 °C to +40 °C
- Dimensions (L x H x D)300 x 40 x 45.5 mm
- Weight (without cable).230 g
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.