Midas AS 80 HMAC to Dual Redundant HMAC Converter (EU)Midas AS 80 HMAC to Dual Redundant HMAC Converter (EU)
Be the first to write a review!
Available - Item in Stock
The Midas AS 80 is designed to seamlessly convert a single, high-bitrate HyperMac connection into two redundant 1GB connections and vice versa, whilst ensuring ultra-fast audio switching. Additionally, it can also run up to 192 bidirectional channels at 96 kHz.
Using AS80 with our flagship HD96 console allows both console Snake ports to be made redundant providing greater potential channel count. Furthermore, AS 80’s utilisation of FPGA-based switching technology ensures dependable HMAC failover to a redundant connection.
Thanks to its 1U rack-mountable design, AS 80 can be easily integrated into any touring or live portable sound setup without taking up too much space and can withstand the demands of life on tour.
• Single HyperMac to Dual HMAC converter for running dual redundant 1GB connections
• Up to 192 bidirectional channels at 96kHz
• Dual redundant auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
• Compact, 1U rack-mountable design
• Clocked from incoming HMAC ports
• Connection redundancy status available from connected console indicating cable state
• Neutrik etherCON* connectors used for AES50 ports and copper snake connection
• Dual-fibre Neutrik opticalCON DUO* connector used for optical fibre snake connection
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.