beyerdynamic DT 252 Single Ear Closed-Back Dynamic Headphonebeyerdynamic DT 252 Single Ear Closed-Back Dynamic Headphone
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The single-ear headphone, DT 252, with its lightweight, compact and closed-back design, is ideal for monitoring and ENG/EFP applications. Thanks to its powerful neodymium magnet system, the headphone features very high reproduction precision and a balanced, spacious sound image. The soft, circumaural ear pads offer a high degree of wearing comfort and excellent isolation from external noise. The padded headband can be individually adjusted to fit any head size.
• High-performance neodymium magnet system for excellent playback precision
• Balanced, spacious sound
• Good isolation from ambient noise
• Soft, circumaural ear pads, practical click system for replacing the ear pads
• Made in Germany
- Transducer TypeDynamic
- Operating PrincipleClosed
- Transmission Range10 - 30,000 Hz
- Nominal Impedance80 Ohm
- Nominal Sound Pressure Level at 1 kHz100 dB SPL at 1 mW = 0.28 V to 80 Ohm
- T.H.D.< 0.2%
- Nominal Power Rating100 mW = 118 dB = 2.8 V to 80 Ohm
- Sound Coupling To The EarCircumaural
- Ambient Noise InsulationApprox. 16 dBA
- Weight Without Cable170 g
- Cable Length3m
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.