RadialmPress Press-box master section - 2 mic inputs and limiter
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The mPress provides full control over any size of press gathering, from community gatherings to international events, and its modular design means it can grow to suit your needs. It features two balanced mic or line inputs with low-noise preamps and high-pass filters, along with a shared limiter to avoid clipping the inputs of any connected recording devices. Separate outputs are provided for a set of powered speakers, with dedicated program inputs that allow you to play background music through the PA when on standby, and a headphone output to silently monitor and cue up playback tracks. The main outputs are controlled separately from the press gallery signals, so you can make adjustments on the fly without affecting previously calibrated recording devices. For events where more than eight press outputs are required, the mPress can be used in conjunction with a number of Exo-Pod portable splitters to quickly increase the available channel count. The mPress modular approach replaces the mess of cables that hampers typical press box setups, and instead creates an orderly system that enables you to create zones for various groups within the venue. From each of the mPress XLR outputs as many as four Exo-Pods may be chained together, for a total of 320 microphone or line level outputs and 128 recorder outputs. A built-in 1kHz test tone provides everyone with a reference level and a headphone amplifier on the front of the mPress helps when troubleshooting.
- Audio circuit typeLow Noise Active Buffer
- Frequency response20Hz to >20KHz +0/-1.5dB
- Dynamic range>112dB
- Gain+51dB (Microphone), 0dB (Line Input), +19dB (Program)
- Clip Level+24dBu/+17dBu (Main Output)
- Total harmonic distortion<0.001% @ +4dB
- Intermodulation Distortion0.002% (Main Output)
- Phase Deviation±15° (Exo-Pod Output)
- Input Impedance7k Ω (Microphone), 22K Ω (Program)
- Output Impedance880 Ω (Main Output), 115 Ω (Exo-Pod Output)
- Equivalent Input Noise-111dBu (Main Output)
- Noise-94dBu (Microphone), -80/-92dBu (Exo-Pod Output - Program In to Main Out)
- Input Connectors4 XLR female inputs, 6 ¼" program inputs, XLR power supply input
- Output Connectors2 XLR male gallery outputs, 2 XLR male main outputs, 6 XLR male Exo-Pod/gallery outputs, 2 ¼" main outputs
- ExtrasLow-Cut Filter: 100Hz (12dB/Octave) (Microphone), Limiter Threshold: -10dBu to +5dBu Output (Microphone), Limiter Ratio (>20:1) (Microphone), Microphone Signal Present LED Threshold: -70dBu/-54dBu/-42dBu (Exo-Pod Output)
- Construction19" x 7" x 1.62" (48.26cm x 17.8cm x 4.13cm)
- Weight6.25lb (2.83kg)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)22" x 10.375" x 4.5" (55.9cm x 26.4cm x 11.4cm)
- Shipping weight8.9lb (4.04kg)
- Power±15V/+5V custom power supply
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.