RadialJPC Computer Direct Box
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
The JPC is a stereo direct box that is easy to use with practically any consumer electronic device. It utilises active buffers and transformer isolation to create a hybrid circuit that blocks ground loops and reduces system noise, along with AC blocking capacitors to prevent any audio system noise from bleeding back into the computer. The choice of ¼", RCA and 3.5mm input connectors make it easy to interface with all types of unbalanced audio sources such as computers, smartphones, and tablets, and the outputs are XLR balanced mic level to feed snake systems and PAs. Powering the JPC is accomplished via 48V phantom from a mixing console, allowing the JPC to be used in concert environments without requiring an external power supply.
- Audio circuit typeUnity Gain buffers and inverters using low noise high end audio grade operational amplifiers
- Number of channels2
- Frequency response20Hz ~ 20kHz +/- 2dB
- Dynamic range111dB
- Total harmonic distortion0.01% @ -15dBu Output
- Intermodulation DistortionLess than 0.15% at any level below clipping
- Phase Deviation+29º at 20Hz | -5º at 1kHz | -80º at 20kHz
- Input Impedance10kΩ
- Output Impedance600Ω
- Equivalent Input Noise-94dBu
- Noise-97dB below 0dB Out
- Maximum Input+17dBu
- Input pad, Ground lift, Phantom Power
- Input Connectors1/4", RCA, 3.5mm TRS
- Output ConnectorsXLR
- Construction14 gauge steel chassis and outer shell
- Size (L x W x D)3.3" x 5.0" x 2" (84 x 127 x 48mm)
- Weight1.55lb (720 g)
- Power48V Phantom Power (each channel requirers 48V phantom)
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.