beyerdynamicM 201 TG Dynamic Hypercardioid Microphone
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The M 201 TG is optimised for a variety of different situations. Drums, percussions, stringed instruments, piano - the M 201 TG is an all-purpos instrumental microphone offering high feedback resistance and an integrated hum-buck coil.
Check the M 201 TG in action below as a crucial part of the drum sound.
- Transducer typeDynamic
- Operating principlePressure gradient
- Polar patternHypercardioid
- Frequency response40 - 18,000 Hz
- Rear attenuation at 1 kHz> 20 dB at 120°
- Open circuit voltage1.2 mV/Pa (-58 dBV)
- Magnetic field suspension> 18 dB at 50 Hz
- Nominal impedance200 Ω
- Load impedance≥ 1000 Ω
- ConnectorXLR, 3-pin, male
- Length160 mm
- Shaft diameter24 mm
- Head diameter24 mm
- Weight220 g
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.