Radial4-Play DI box for Multi-Instrumentalists
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
Many performing multi-instrumentalists will have each of their instruments feed a separate channel in the PA system, allowing for individual level, EQ, and effects settings. Typically this would require multiple DI boxes and instrument cables, creating a mess on stage that can be difficult to manage. With the 4-Play, you only need to connect one cable to the input of the pedal, and it provides you with four DI outputs to feed the PA system. Not only does this mean fewer cables on stage and less devices to keep track of, but it also eliminates the need to flag down the sound engineer when you need to switch instruments during a performance. The 4-Play puts you in control, while streamlining your setup on stage.
- Audio circuit typeClassic Class-A FET input with balanced audio grade opamp output
- Number of channels4
- Frequency response20Hz - 20kHz
- Dynamic range113dBu
- Clip Level+13dB
- Total harmonic distortion0.03%
- Intermodulation Distortion0.02%
- Phase Deviation-0.12° @ -20dBu / 1kHz
- Input Impedance10M Ω
- Output Impedance5.4K Ω
- Maximum Input+8dBu
- Ground lift
- Input Connectors1/4"
- Output Connectors4x XLR
- ExtrasTuner output
- Construction14-gauge steel chassis & outer coat
- Size (L x W x D)5" x 4.7" x 2"
- Shipping size (L x W x D)6.5" x 5.1" x 2.5"
- Shipping weight2.4lb
- Power9V Adaptor / 80mA center pin negative
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.