RadialWorkhorse ChainDrive 500 Series
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The ChainDrive makes it easy to feed multiple effects processors at once for creative parallel processing, or distribute any line level audio signal to a number of destinations in the studio. Buffered outputs prevent noise and interference, and individual level controls allow you to achieve optimal gain-staging no matter what range of devices you are connecting to. With the ChainDrive in your 500 series rack, you have access to simple noise-free audio distribution at your fingertips.
- Audio circuit typeHigh performance audio op-amps
- Frequency response20Hz to 20KHz
- Dynamic range124dB
- Total harmonic distortion<0.001%
- Intermodulation Distortion<0.002%
- Input Impedance10K-ohms
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio53dB
- Equivalent Input Noise-104dBu
- Maximum Input+24dBu
- Maximum Output+28dBu
- Data Compression+/- 16V @ 33 mA
- Level Control
- Input Connectors500 series connection
- Output Connectors1/4"
- Weight1.5 lbs. (0.7 kg)
- Power+/- 16V @ 33 mA
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.