RadialRelay Xo Balanced Remote AB Switcher
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
Designed to address on-stage communication problems for artists who employ in-ear monitoring systems, the Relay Xo is a remotely controlled active switcher that enables artists on stage to quickly reroute their signal without disrupting the performance. Connect the output of a dynamic microphone or wireless receiver to the Relay Xo input, then feed output-A to the PA system, and output-B to a common intercom buss. As soon as the Relay Xo is switched, it cuts the signal feeding the PA and redirects it to the monitoring system, allowing the musician to discreetly speak with other band members or the crew. When artists that employ wireless microphones on tour, the receivers are typically located off stage. The remote input on the Relay Xo allows it to be connected next to the wireless receivers to reduce cable clutter, while still providing control to the artist on stage with a remote footswitch. Two versions of the Radial JR1 footswitch are available for use with the Relay Xo; the JR1-M with a momentary switch that will activate output-B as long as the footswitch is held down, and the JR1-L with a latching switch that will hold on the last selected output.
- Audio circuit typeRemotely controlled mechanical relay
- Frequency response10Hz ~ 100kHz
- Dynamic range>140dB
- Total harmonic distortion<0.0005%
- Intermodulation Distortion0.00%
- Input ImpedanceSource dependent
- Output ImpedanceSource dependent
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio-106dB
- Maximum Input+26dBu
- Ground lift
- Input ConnectorsXLR-F input
- Output Connectors2 XLR-M outputs
- ExtrasCombo (XLR-F & ¼" ) and ¼" loop-through remote connectors; Contact Closure Function: With ¼" TRS jack, short tip and ground to switch With XLR, short pin-1 ground and pin-2 Hot to switch
- Construction14 gauge steel with internal I-beam
- Size (L x W x D)5" x 3.3" x 1.8" (127mm x 84mm x 45.5mm)
- Weight1.4 lbs (0.6kg)
- Shipping size (L x W x D)6.5" x 4" x 3" (165mm x 102mm x 76mm)
- Shipping weight2.4lbs (1.08 kg)
- Power15VDC, 30mA, center-pin (+)
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.