MackieHM-4 4-Way Headphone Amplifier
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
When looking for your perfect home studio headphones, you need quality, reliability, and versatility. The HM Series offers this tenfold, all for an affordable price. Whether it is splitting signal to a band or complex channel distribution, the HM series can offer everything you need for the ideal studio, practice space, and stage.
The HM-4 offers 4 pairs of headphones the change to share one single stereo source. With individual level control knobs for each output, you have complete control over the monitoring you prefer. Powered, with Built-Like-A-Tank™ construction, and portable, this is the perfect 4-way headphone amplifier for your studio recording setup.
- Maximum Level (1/4" input)+22 dB
- Input TypeFemale 1/4" phono, unbalanced, stereo
- Input Impedance10k Ohms each channel, unbalanced
- Output Type4 x Female 1/4" phono, unbalanced, stereo
- Output Impedance47 Ohms each channel, unbalanced
- Level Control4 x rotating phones knobs
- Crrent Draw+12V DC
- Deisplay LEDs<220 mA, maximum
- Dimensions51mm x 109mm x 58mm
- Weight0.2 kg
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.