AtlasIEDAM1200 Self Contained Sound Masking System UL2043 With Built In Speakers
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
AM1200 Sound Masking System features a compact enclosure utilizing two efficient wide-range 2" x 4" speakers that are powered by an internal 12W amplifier.
Selectable white and pink analog sources are incorporated to allow maximum masking design flexibility and a variable high cut filter contours the masking noise to the appropriate environment.
The AM1200 also features an external 12 Watt 70.7V amplifier output to drive other 70.7V speakers, such as the AtlasIED M2000-SM transducer, making it ideal for small installations that require a self-contained masking system.
Four mounting holes on the chassis make installation flexible as the AM1200 can be mounted to the wall or ceiling, or if you need a single suspension point, two removable hanger brackets are included.
- TypeSelf-Contained Audio Masking System
- SpeakersTwo 2" x 4", 200Hz – 4kHz
- Filter SelectionSelectable White, Pink Noise
- Level ControlInternal Speaker, External Amplifier Output
- AmplifierClass D, 2 x 12W @ 70.7V (416Ω Load)
- Hi-Cut ControlVariable 1kHz – 7kHz 6dB Per Octave
- Supply VoltageUL Rated External Inline 24VDC Power Supply
- Panel FinishBlack
- MountingFour Holes for Wall Mount, 2 Brackets for Suspension Mount
- DimensionsChassis: W 7.25" (184mm) with mounting tabs, H 2.68" (68mm), D 6" (152mm)
- WeightUnit 3.0 lbs (1.35Kg), Shipping 3.5lbs (1.55Kg)
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.