The SPK1-C880T-WH is a cost-effective and easy-to-install 8" in-ceiling speaker. The frequency response and SPL performance is well suited for speech and background music applications. The C880T supports low impedance and 70/100V operation, making it a versatile solution for installations where the budget is TiGHT yet the demands are high.
A cardboard cutout template is included in the box, and spring clamp doglegs make the installation a breeze. The white magnetic grille locks firmly to the speaker rim, giving the installation a clean and sleek look.
As with all TiGHT AV hardware, the C880T comes with a limited 5 year warranty. Furthermore, a 6 month Advance Replacement policy lets you receive a replacement speaker prior to returning a faulty unit, at our expense.
USB HOST SWITCHER
The USB-SW21 Host Switcher is a clever device that allows for two computers to share the same USB peripherals in a room. With the press of a button, whether on the device itself or externally configured via RS232, you can switch control over KVM, microphones, speakers etc between the two computers, with zero latency hitches.
The USB-SW21 can be powered via 12V DC or PoE+, for a trouble-free installation. The unit is configured and controlled via an intuitive web UI, or you can add third-party integration vi the open API.
Features at a glance:
- 3x USB Device ports Type A and 1xUSB-C
- Shared 2.6 A device power (single port max 1.5A)
- 2x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Host ports Type C USB
- Backward compatible with 3.0/2.0/1.1
- USB HOST auto-switching, manual or GPI
- Ethernet, RS232 and GPI control (Contact closure mode available)
- Open API
- WEB UI for configuration, FW upgrades and control
- Selectable data transfer speed 5G or 10G (Gen1 or Gen2)
- Controllable USB Device port power per port and measurement
- POE+ or local 12V adapter
Cutting-edge AVoIP devices for seamless collaboration
TiGHT AV today proudly unveiled its T-Network Series, a revolutionary line of AVoIP (Audio Video over IP) devices that redefine user experience and flexibility in AV environments. Meticulously designed in Scandinavia, the T-Network Series seamlessly integrates Dante AV-A technology to deliver unparalleled audio and video performance.
Unparalleled flexibility and simplicity
The T-Network Series is powered by Dante AV-A technology, enabling seamless integration of audio, video, and control signals across a wide range of network infrastructures. Our proprietary management software provides advanced routing capabilities, enabling users to effortlessly control and manage their AV networks. The T-Network line of products are also fully compatible with direct-control API, Dante Control and DDM for full flexibility.
- Advanced Routing for Video/Audio/USB and Control
- 4K60 1G Ethernet
- PoE/PoE+ pass-through
- Audio embedding/de-embedding
- 2x2 CH Dante Audio break-in/out
- LED display for easy installation and troubleshooting
- Video Wall up to 16x16 with Mosaic configuration support
- USB 2.0 transport and routing/ Mouse Roaming in Video Wall mode
- Built-in WEB UI for configuration and setup
- Open direct-control API
- Compatible with Dante Control & DDM
- Proprietary software for management and mass deployment
Enhanced connectivity in an elegant package
To further enhance the versatility of the T-Network Series, we have incorporated modern conveniences such as Dante Audio break in/out, USB-C 100W PD (*T-NET-ENC-C211-DA), and PoE/PoE+ pass-through. This ensures that users have the flexibility they need to tailor their AV setups to their specific requirements.
Designed for modern collaboration
The T-Network Series is the culmination of our commitment to designing cutting-edge AVoIP solutions that meet the needs of modern collaboration spaces. Our focus on user-friendliness and flexibility ensures that users can easily integrate and manage their AV networks, enabling seamless collaboration and productivity.
The TNET-ENC-H101-DA is equipped with 4K60 1G Ethernet with subframe latency, making it ideal for streaming high-resolution content over a network. It also features dual LAN ports with PoE/PoE+ pass-through, a USB host port, HDMI loop output, 2x2 CH Dante Audio and audio embedding/de-embedding.
The TNET-ENC-C211-DA adds the convenience of a USB-C port with 100W Power Delivery (PD).
The TNET-DEC-H211-DA features a built-in scaler for full flexibility and a local HDMI input for use with digital signage players or room PCs.