AMXEnova DVX-2255HD-T - 6x3 Presentation Switcher
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The Enova® DVX-2255HD 6x3 All-In-One Presentation Switcher is a unified audio, video, and control device that replaces the need for numerous individual components and eliminates the integration and reliability challenges that accompany them.
The compact 3U Presentation Switcher integrates a variety of different functionality, such as a scaler, analog to digital signal converter, twisted pair transmitter and amplifier with built-in professional grade audio processing into a single chassis.
With AMX-exclusive features, the DVX-2255HD is a simple to install, flexible solution, perfectly suited for large and complex conference rooms, classrooms and auditoriums. The DVX-2255HD includes the next generation NetLinx Integrated Controller technology, the NX-Series.
This new controller provides a scalable platform for the future by combining high performance, backward compatibility and extensive network security features. The DVX-2255HD includes a long list of features to ensure optimal audio and video quality from virtually any source. The state-of-the-art professional grade audio DSP delivers quality audio throughout a room. The DVX-2255HD's multi-format video inputs support analog and digital signals including HDMI with HDCP sources - all in the same connector.
Built-in SmartScale® Technology outputs video that is perfectly scaled for each connected display, eliminating the integration challenges that can occur when sources and displays have different optimal resolutions - making the DVX-2255HD easy to specify, easy to install and easy to use. The Enova DVX's all-in-one architecture also delivers the lowest Total Cost of Ownership in the industry, thanks to ease of support, maintenance and configuration, as well as reduced hardware and cabling costs.
- Audio Inputs2 female 1/8" stereo mini-phono jacks, 2 3.5 mm 5-position captive-wire terminals, 2 3.5 mm 3-pin captive-wire MIC connectors, 2 HDMI connections, 2 DXLink connections. See Data Sheet for det
- Audio Outputs1 Amplified audio output; 2-position captive wire connectors, 2 Line level audio outputs, 1 S/PDIF output, 2 HDMI outputs, 1 DXLink output. See Data Sheet for details
- AxLink Port1 4-position 3.5mm Screw Terminal, provides data and power to external AxLink control devices
- Dimensions HWD5 3/16" x 17" x 14" 13.2 cm x 43.2 cm x 35.6 cm
- I/O Channels4 6-position 3.5mm Screw Terminal, 4-channel binary I/O port for contact closure with each input being capable of voltage sensing, NetLinx Port 22, Channels 1-4
- IR-Serial4 2-position 3.5mm Screw Terminal, 4 IR Transmit / 1-way Serial ports, NetLinx Ports 11-14. See Data Sheet for details
- Relays4 Two 8-position 3.5 mm Screw Terminal, 4 single-pole, single-throw relays, NetLinx Port 21, Channels 1-4. See Data Sheet for details
- RS-232 Port3 5-position 3.5mm Screw Terminal, NetLinx Ports 2-4, XON/XOFF transmit on / transmit off, CTS/RTS clear to send/ready to send, 300 - 115,200 baud
- RS-232/422/485 Ports1 10-position 3.5mm Screw Terminal, NetLinx Port 1, XON/XOFF transmit on / transmit off, CTS/RTS clear to send/ready to send, 300 - 115,200 baud
- Video Inputs2 Multi-Format DVI-I, 2 HDMI, 2 DXLink. See Data Sheet for Details
- Video Outputs2 HDMI; supports HDMI/HDCP, 1 DXLink; supports digital video, audio, Ethernet, bi-directional control and power
- Video Resolution SupportSupports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz. See Operations Reference Guide for details for each signal type.
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.