AMXMU-1000 MUSE Automation Controller - ICSLan & PoE
Be the first to write a review!
Available - Item in Stock
AMX MUSE Automation Controllers feature a modern embedded processor that’s 10x faster than the processor in AMX NX Controllers, bountiful memory, and rugged, industrial grade eMMC storage. Built on HARMAN’s secure Linux platform, MUSE controllers are designed to surpass the requirements of the most secure installations. Additionally, these Controllers natively support HARMAN's HControl (open-API), HiQnet (legacy HARMAN audio devices) and ICSP (legacy AMX control devices) protocols making them the ideal automation processor for any space, environment, or application - old and new.
The MU-1000 is small enough to easily conceal and is powered with PoE to simplify installation even further. An ICSLan network port provides an isolated network for controlled devices.
• Modern Embedded Processor – Power to run a nearly unlimited number of scripts simultaneously
• Robust eMMC storage – Industrial grade storage provides reliability in high-access 24/7 installations
• HControl, ICSP, and HiQNet Translation Built-In – Native integration with new and legacy HARMAN Professional products
• Secure Linux Platform - Engineered to surpass the requirement of the most secure environments
• Compact Form-Factor - Small enough for simple concealment
• PoE Powered - Simplified installation with support for standard 802.3af power
• ICSLan Port - Create an isolated network for controlled devices
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.