Yamaha UC Wired Conference Phones
Made to provide collaboration teams the ability to bridge calls between market-leading IP PBX systems and USB applications, FLX UC 1000 is as easy as plug-and-play with PCs, Macs, Chromebooks and other devices for practically any environment. The device contains genuine tweeter and mid-woofer elements and four integrated microphones, with a sleek external dial pad.
Our VoIP + USB conference phone not only looks great, it sounds great, too: The system also delivers wideband sound for seamless communication in any teleconference setting. Connect the speakerphone to any laptop, PC, or tablet for use with communication applications such as Skype™, Vidyo®, Microsoft® Lync®, Cisco® Jabber, WebEx®, and many others.
VoIP & USB Conference Phones
The FLX UC 1000’s innovative design enables truly unified communications by supporting both USB audio for PC communication tools and SIP telephony for market leading IP PBXs.
Ideal for huddle rooms, executive offices, and small to medium-sized conference rooms, the FLX UC 1000 provides an ideal solution to bridge the gap between USB and VoIP for true unified collaboration.
Equipped with premium tweeter and mid-woofer elements, four embedded microphones, two extension microphones, and integrated acoustic echo cancellation, the FLX UC 1500 and FLX UC 1000 conference phones provide wideband frequency response to bring spectacular-sounding audio to conference calls, desktop audio, or PC communication tools whether on premise or in the cloud. Select the UC 1500 for larger conference spaces of up to 18 people.
- High Fidelity Audio for Authentic Sound with dual tweeter and mid-woofer elements and full 20 KHz bandwidth
- Standard SIP Support for IP PBX’s and cloud or on-premise environments
- Full Duplex Technology with Four Microphones Incorporating Fully Integrated Echo Cancellation for clear conference calls and high volume
- Enables Truly Unified Communications by supporting both USB audio and SIP telephony
- Allows users to connect to IP telephone systems and laptop, PC, or tablet for use in communication applications such as Skype™, Microsoft Lync™, IBM Sametime®, WebEx™, and more.
- Serves as a bridge between communications channels, allowing a mix of SIP and USB audio conference calls.
- Perfect for BYOD (bring-your-own-device) environments such as offices, huddle rooms and small conference rooms.