We Are Hiring! Warehouse Operative Vacancy
Based in Burgess Hill, POLAR is a distributor of Audio Vidual products into both the professional and consumer markets. Our portfolio includes a wide range of products, from small microphones all the way up to very large loudspeakers used on Live Stages at concerts.
We are currently looking for an experienced warehouse operative to join our team.
Main tasks include:
- Goods receiving stock using handheld scanners
- Picking & Packing orders using handheld scanners
- Loading and Unloading Vans, Lorries & Sea Containers
- Monthly stock checks
- Adhering to health and safety protocols
- General warehouse housekeeping
- Minor ad-hoc building maintenance tasks
This role requires the followings knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Forklift License
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisational and time management Skills
- Self Motivated
- Work well under pressure
It would also be preferred if you have the following:
- Bendi Forklift License
- Clean Driving License
- Experience with handheld scanners
- Manual Handling Training
The hours are 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
Please send your CV to email@example.com.