This session will be carried out by Bradley Drummond (Director of Application Engineering & Consultant Relations) and Brian Pickowitz (Vice President of Marketing) presenting the LEA Professional product range.
• LEA Professional Company Overview
o Key Staff Members
• Connect Series Amplifiers
o Key Features
o IoT and Cloud
• WebUI Demonstration
o Control and Monitoring
• Cloud Demonstration
A deeper look at the world's first IoT-enabled amplifier.
24th April, 14:00-15:30, hosted by Bradley Drummond and Brian Pickowitz.
This training session will guide you through all the steps required to deploy the Utelogy solution including;
• U-Server Deployment
• U-Server Setup - License application
• U-Console Navigation
• Understanding Control Logic Modules (CLMs)
• U-Manage / Portal – Understanding U-Manage and how it relates to U-Server deployments
• U-Console Tools (Tech Tool, Device Drivers, UDF Editor)
• CLM / Room Configuration
• Basic troubleshooting and problem isolation
28th April, 10:00-12:00, hosted by Jonathan Mangall (Director Utopia Technologies) and Paul Leach (Technical Design Engineer)