beyerdynamicTG L58c Omnidirectional Clip-On Condenser Microphone in Tan
Be the first to write a review!
The TG L58 is a small omnidirectional clip-on microphone for vocals and speech. It is used for theatre applications, presentations or for radio and television. Due to its small dimensions, it can be discretely attached to clothing or in the hair. For an almost invisible application the TG L58 is also available in beige. The treble boost and the wide frequency response ensure an excellent intelligibility of speech and precise reproduction. The TG L58 is available as TG version and can therefore be used with the wireless microphone systems of the TG series. For wired applications with phantom power sources the TG L58 must be used with the optional MA-PVA power adapter. The microphone is available in black and beige.
- Transducer typeCondenser (electret)
- Operating principlePressure
- Polar patternOmnidirectional
- Frequency response20 - 20,000 Hz
- Open circuit voltage40 mV/Pa (-28 dBV) ±2.5 dB
- Max. SPL at 1 kHz126 dB SPL
- S/N ratio51 dB [CCIR; Q-Peak]
- Equivalent SPL32 dB [A, RMS]
- Type of power supplyDC
- Max. power consumption0.5 mA
- Supply voltage2 V to 10 V
- ConnectorMini-XLR, 4-pin, female
- Capsule diameter7.0 mm
- Length15.8 mm
- Cable length1.2 m
- Weight (without clip)13 g
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.