TG H56 Omnidirectional Condenser Headset Microphone in BlackTG H56 Omnidirectional Condenser Headset Microphone in Black
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
The TG H56 microphone commands but does not attract attention – in other words, a commanding and balanced sound meets a subtle appearance. The splash- and sweat-proof omnidirectional microphone can be mounted on either side and, thanks to the variable microphone arm, can be positioned with precision – benefits that come into their own when the microphone is used for musicals, theatre or sport. The connecting cable is detachable due to a screwed fitting and can be replaced by another cable at any time. The TG H56 microphone is available in two versions: as Opus version it can be connected to the Opus series beltpack transmitters; as TG version it can be used with the wireless microphone systems of the TG series. For wired applications with phantom power sources the TG H56 must be used with an optional power adapter. Available in black or beige.
- Transducer typeCondenser (back-electret)
- Operating principlePressure
- Polar patternOmnidirectional
- Frequency response20 - 20,000 Hz
- Open circuit voltage4 mV/Pa (-48 dBV)* ±3 dB
- Nominal impedance1 kΩ
- Max. SPL127 dB SPL
- S/N ratio47 dB [CCIR, Q-Peak]
- Equivalent SPL35 dB [A, RMS]
- Type of power supplyDirect current
- Max. power consumption0.5 mA
- Supply voltage2 - 9 V
- ConnectionMini-XLR, 4-pin, female
- Capsule diameter3 mm
- Cable length1.2 m
- Weight (with cable/connector)18 g
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.