Tannoy CVS 4 MICRO 4" Coaxial Ceiling Loudspeaker with Shallow Back Can in WhiteTannoy CVS 4 MICRO 4" Coaxial Ceiling Loudspeaker with Shallow Back Can in White
Be the first to write a review!
Available - Item in Stock
The CVS 4 MICRO is a compact 160-Watt shallow back can ceiling loudspeaker engineered to provide superb audio performance in both background and foreground music sound systems. Ideally suited for a wide variety of applications, from restaurants and hotels to houses of worship and businesses of all types, the CVS 4 MICRO offers the power handling, wide frequency response and low distortion more typically found in a studio reference monitor than a ceiling loudspeaker. The resulting sound is warm, with a nuanced and pristine clarity that envelopes the listener without intruding. The design comprises a 100 mm (4.00") mid bass driver with a coaxially mounted 19 mm (0.75") high frequency section mounted in a vented, injection moulded, paintable front baffle manufactured from UV/weather resistant UL94V-0 ABS material. The mineral loaded polypropylene cone material and nitrile rubber surround enhance durability and long-term reliability. Thanks to the shallow back can depth of less than 4" (98.3 mm), CVS 4 MICRO is perfect for applications where above-ceiling space is limited, but exceptional sonic quality and reliability are a requirement.
- Frequency response (-3 dB)*110Hz - 19kHz
- Frequency response (-10 dB)*90Hz - 22kHz
- System Sensitivity (1 W @ 1 m)**87 dB (1 W = 2.45 V for 6 Ohms)
- Nominal Coverage Angle90 degrees conical
- Coverage Angle (1 kHz to 6 kHz)102 degrees
- Directivity Factor (Q)5.6 averaged 1 kHz to 6 kHz
- Directivity Index (DI)7.1 averaged 1 kHz to 6 kHz
- Rated Maximum SPL103 dB (average) 109 dB (peak)
- Power Handling***Average: 40 W Programme: 80 W Peak: 160 W
- Recommended Amplifier Power80 W @ 6 Ohms
- Nominal Impedance6 Ohms
- Transformer Taps (via front rotary switch)70 V: 15 W / 7.5 W / 3.75 W / 1.9 W / OFF & low impedance operation 100 V: 15 W / 7.5 W / 3.75 W / OFF & low impedance operation
- Low Frequency100 mm (4.00") mineral loaded cone material
- High Frequency19 mm (0.75")
- EnclosureBack can: Zinc plated steel | Painted steel Baffle: Reflex loaded UL 94V-0 rated ABS Grille: Steel, with weather resistant coating
- Safety FeaturesSafety ring located at rear of enclosure for load bearing safety bond
- Clamping DesignSecurity toggle clamp
- BACK CAN OPTIONS
- Cable Entry OptionsCable clamp & squeeze connector for conduit up to 22 mm
- ConnectorsRemovable locking connector with screw terminals with “loop through” facility
- Safety Agency RatingsUL-1480, UL-2043, CE
- Hole Cutout Diameter180 mm (7.08")
- Dimensions Bezel diameter213.0 mm (8.39")
- Front of ceiling to rear of back can202.5 mm (7.97")
- Front of ceiling to top of safety loop214.9 mm (8.46")
- Optional AccessoriesPlaster (mud) ring
- * Average over stated Bandwidth. Measured in an IEC baffle in an Anechoic Chamber ** Unweighted Pink noise input, measured at 1 m on axis *** Long term power handling capacity as defined in EIA - 426B test
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.