RadialWorkhorse PreMax Preamp 500 Series
Be the first to write a review!
The PreMax allows you to combine clean gain with tone shaping controls in a single module to achieve high quality recordings with ease. It utilises a high performance Op-Amp coupled with Radial's unique AccuState gain control that simultaneously sets the input sensitivity and signal gain to deliver outstanding signal-to-noise at all levels. Visual monitoring is provided with LEDs for signal and overload. The preamp then feeds a traditional 3 band EQ for tone shaping. This musical sounding EQ lets you gently boost the top end for more clarity, add warmth to the bottom end, or cut back the mids on an overly aggressive instrument.
- Audio circuit typeAccustate input with true variable gain front end.
- Frequency response20Hz ~ 20kHz (-1.5dB @ 20Hz)
- Dynamic range112dB
- Total harmonic distortion<0.003
- Intermodulation Distortion0.006% @ 30dB gain
- Input Impedance3300 Ohms
- Output Impedance300 Ohms
- Equivalent Input Noise-120dBu
- Noise-85dB @ +40dB of gain
- Maximum Input>+22dBu
- 180° polarity reverse, HPF, OmniPort, EQ Control
- Extras52dB mic input gain; 30dB instrument input gain; Three band EQ with high and low frequency shelving.
- Construction14-gauge steel
- Size (L x W x D)9" x 6.25" x 2" (228 x 159 x 51mm)
- Weight1.5lbs (0.7Kg)
- Power56mA current draw
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.