AMXMKP-106P-WH - Massio 6 Button Portrait Keypad, White
Be the first to write a review!
Out of Stock - Available to Order
The MKP-106 / 6-Button Massio Keypad is a keypad-only version of the MCP-106 Massio ControlPad. The MKP-106 provides sleek Massio styling in any room, serving as a second user interface or as a primary UI in spaces that already contain a separate controller. The MKP-106 includes large, easy-to-read buttons in a stylish design that makes it simple for users to manage complex tasks with a single button press during meetings or classes. The Keypad connects to the controller via Ethernet, which simplifies installation and connectivity. Ideal for small spaces Utilising NetLinx control, providing the ability to utilize customized code and additional ports of NetLinx Controllers, while maintaining a consistent user experience as the RPM-enabled Massio ControlPads. Perfect for Massio rooms requiring a second user interface in the same form factor to act as a client keypad to the Massio ControlPad.
- Dimensions (HWD)Portrait: 4 11/16" x 3 7/16" x 9/16" (119 mm x 87.5 mm x 13.9 mm), Landscape: 3 7/16" x 4 11/16" x 9/16" (87.5 mm x 119 mm x 13.9 mm)
- ID PushbuttonReset factory settings, reset factory image, toggle between DHCP or static IP addressing mode
- MemoryFlash: 4 GB, Memory Card: 4 GB SD, DDRAM: 256 MB
- MountingMount onto standard 1 gang US, UK, or EU back boxes
- Power ConsumptionTypical: 4.5 Watts, Voltage, DC (Typical): PoE (37V-57V), Voltage DC Range: 37 V-57 V per 802.3af spec, Power Connector: (1) RJ-45 Ethernet
- Program Port(1) USB Mini-B, USB
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.