AMXMCP-108-BL - Massio 8 Button Control Pad with Knob
Be the first to write a review!
Low Stock - Item in Stock
The MCP-108 / 8-Button Massio™ ControlPad (In Black) with Knob combines AMX control and a stylish keypad into a single unit that can be mounted in a standard 2 gang US, UK or EU back box to provide dedicated room control. Massio ControlPads provide high performance, intuitive usability and modern styling, and are simple to configure using AMX's Rapid Project Maker or custom programmed using NetLinx Studio software. The MCP-108 shares its controller technology with AMX's flagship NX-series, enabling it to provide the latest networking and security features, along with outstanding processing power.
NX Master Security firmware is ideal for enterprise, education, and government policies requiring secure communication over a computer network in line with security standards expected by the IT industry of any equipment running on an enterprise.
Massio ControlPads are a perfect solution for huddle spaces and small conference rooms, where Massio's combination of controller, user interface and configuration with RPM provides an inexpensive way to add AV control to small spaces.
The MCP-108's security features and secure wall-mount options make it ideal for Higher Education breakout rooms and small classrooms.
The MCP-108's rugged design and attractive price point also make it perfect for K-12 (Primary Education) classrooms.
- Dimensions (HWD)4 11/16" x 6" x 1" (119 mm x 152.5 mm x 26 mm)
- I/O Channels(2) 4-position 3.5 mm Screw Terminal, 2-channel binary I/O port for contact closure with each input being capable of voltage sensing
- ID PushbuttonReset factory settings, reset factory image, toggle between DHCP or static IP addressing mode
- IR/Serial(2), 2-position 3.5mm Screw Terminal; IR Transmit / 1-way Serial ports, Support high-frequency carriers up to 1.142 MHz
- MemoryFlash: 4 GB, Memory Card: 4 GB SD, DDRAM: 256 MB
- MountingMount onto standard 2 gang US, UK, or EU back boxes
- Power ConsumptionTypical: 5 Watts, Voltage, DC (Typical): PoE (37V-57V), Voltage DC Range: 37 V-57 V per 802.3af spec, Power Connector: (1) RJ-45 Ethernet
- Program Port(1) USB Mini-B, USB
- Relay Connection(1) 4-position 3.5mm Screw Terminal, (2) single-pole, single-throw relays, Each relay can switch up to 24 VDC or 28 VAC @ 1 A, Each relay is independently controlled
- RS-232 Port(2), 3-position 3.5mm Screw Terminal; 300 - 115,200 baud
Shop With POLAR
Secure (SSL encrypted) payments with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Standard 2-3 Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery options available.
As the exclusive UK distributor to some of the world’s top brands, you can trust that our products are authentic and direct from the manufacturer.